Do you watch “De De Pyar De”?
Now, you think this is a Bollywood film of Ajay Devgan, then why I ask this in article of Bhavin Bhanushali.
Bhavin play a role of a son of Ajay Devgan in film “De De Pyar De”.
In short, Bhavin Bhanushali is an Indian actor and model.
Mainly famous for his appearance in Splitsvilla season 12 in 2019.
If you are interested in information regarding this actor and model with some facts then read more about him from this given article.
Bhavin Bhanushali was born on 10th June 1999 in Mumbai. He belongs to a Hindu Gujarati family and still single and unmarried.
Bhavin always wants to get fame and want to make his career in film industry.
He gained so much popularity through social media platform specialy as a Tik Tok star.
When his tik tok start viral he start making his career in modeling and acting.
He has been a part of some hit Bollywood films like – “De De Pyar De”, “Quickie” and “Babbar Ka Tabbar”.
|Real Name||Bhavin Bhanushali|
|Profession||Actor & Model|
|Famous For||His appearance in “De De Pyar De”|
|Height||in centimetre – 172 cm|
in metre – 1.72 m
in feet – 5 feet 8 inches
|Weight||in Kilogram – 65 Kg|
in Pound – 132 lbs
|Body Measurement||Chest – 40 inches|
Waist – 32 inches
Biceps – 12 inches
Career of Bhavin Bhanushali
Bbhavin Bhanushali start his bollywood career in 2016 with a web series “Aisha: A Virtual Girlfriend”.
This work is not successful with this film and after that he start making videos on Tik Tok.
Through Tik Tok he able to get some fame and after some time he also get a chance to work in Ajay Devgan’s film.
Bhavin was most famous for his role in “De De Pyar De”, in which he played the character of Ishaan Mehra, son of Ajay Devgan in that film.
After his success he also feature in one more film name “Quickie”.
In addition to film industry, he also able to recevied great popularity in social media and modeling industry.
He also feature in some television show and hit music vieos.
Bhanushali has worked in the TV industry, with his appearance in sab TV show “Chidiya Ghar”, “Dil Dosti Dance”, “Hoshiyar…Sahi Waqt, Sahi Kadam”, “Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna”, “Tamanna”.
After all this his most famous TV career was “MTV Spiltsvilla”. He was seen as a contestant in 12th season of Splitsvilla.
Personal Life of Bhavin
|Date of Birth||24 Aug 1997|
|Age (as on 2020)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification (s)||Graduate|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Travelling|
|Tattoo||“OM Namah Shivaya” on right forearm|
Family Members of Bhavin Bhanushali
|Parents||Father’s Name – Name not available|
Mother’s Name – Asmita Bhanusali
|Siblings||Brother’s Name – Name not available|
Sister’s Name – Akshita Bhanushali
Check the Real Popularity of Bhavin Bhanushali
Instagram – Click To View.
Twitter – Click To View
Facebook – Click Here To View
- Must Read – Bio of One of the Hottest Actress of the Bollywood -Zarine Khan (With Hot Photos)
Some Well Known Facts About Bhavin Bhanushali
- Bhanushali was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Bhanushali made his first film debut in 2018 with “Quickie”.
- He share lots of lipsync videos on Tik Tok which also play a very important role in his success.
- Bhavin was also part of MTV Splitsvilla season 12. He came in this show through wild card entry.
- In 2019, with “De De Pyar De”, he also made another film in which he is in lead role that film is “Vellapanti”.
- Bhavin Bhanushali also featured in the music video, his first appearance in music video through Gujarati music album “Paisa Chhe To Prem Chhe” by Kinjal Dave.
- He endorsed various popular brands like – Vodafone, Dairy Milk, and many others.
- Bhavin also worked in a web series named “Hum Tum and Them”, he starts his career in web series in 2016 through “Aisha: A Virtual Girlfriend”.
- Bhavin Bhanushali is also a big animal lover and had a own pet dog.
For some Latest news on Bhavin is updating regularly on this web page. So, for more information please visit regularly on this article.